Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Scotland, No need for Words



  Although I know the wonder of Scotland speaks for its self, I want to share how amazed I am with its beauty. This place is incredible. When I was looking at all the different views along the train ride which range from rocky beaches, to high cliffs, and endless fields of green and yellow flowers, I could not help but be awestruck with God and His creativity. Every step it just got better and better. The beauty in this country is truly endless from the man-made architecture to the creation that could only be formed by the one true God.

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." -Romans 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment