Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Home Sweet Rome

 I'm back in Rome! Rome, Georgia that is... It may not be Italy (or Spain), but it's home. And home is always a good place to travel to. Trust me, I really miss being in Europe, but it is nice to see my family and friends, as well as do things that I wasn't able to do abroad (like speaking English for example). And now before I bring my blog to a close, I would like to share with you a few last pictures from my trip.

Colosseum in Rome
San Marco, Itlay, my family's homeland
My family and our matching black pants
The beautiful Lagos, Portugal
To the ends of the Earth
Granada, Spain
Plaza de Espana in Sevilla
Ronda, Spain
The Giralda
Spain: Euro 2012 Champions
Walking towards the Eiffel Tower
The Guards Museum
Kensington Palace
Small but beautiful church in London
   Now I guess it is time to face that my adventurous summer has come to an end, but no worries I am sure I will be doing plenty of traveling in the future. (and possibly blogging about it...) But for now, as the Spaniards would say adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment